The number of cases, and deaths from Corona Virus will be reduced if we maintain social distancing. Staying home with your family protects you, your family and the community. To reduce the spread of COVID 19 we have closed our waiting room. We offer and prefer telephone consultations; many patients will find this very convenient. These can be booked with reception as per usual consultations. For patients who need to attend in person we ask our patients to phone reception on arrival and to wait in the car, you will be called from there directly to the doctor’s room.
Reception will ask you to:
- remain in your car when you arrive for your appointment
- telephone reception to let them know you are ready to see the GP
- GP or a nurse will come to see you at your car and guide you on how we will attend your consult with your GP.
For further information please go to the following links:
Sapphire Clinic provides our patients with ..
- comprehensive care
- experienced staff
- modern clinic
- level parking
- instant Medicare rebates
- onsite Capital pathology
- onsite allied health
- visiting specialists
|Consultation Type 23 (15 Mins)||Fee|
|Health Care Card Holders.||$60.00|
Sapphire Clinic will bulk bill (Regular Patients Only):
- Children and teens under 16 years.
- All immunisations.
- Care Plans and Care Plan reviews.
- Brief Script ONLY Consultations